18 August 2013

Expecting the Holiday


Good Evening girls! Today I want to tell you that next week, more precisely on Thursday morning,  I will leave for Greece. Can`t wait, because I feel like I really deserve a break from all the work and stuffs that kept me busy this entire year. But, I promise you that I will do my best to keep you updated here, but also on my Facebook Page and Instagram. So I invite you there too.

A new surprise will come soon, but until then I invite you to join my Giveaway in collaboration with Romwe where you can win 2 gorgeous dresses.

  Wish you a wonderful evening,
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Shorts: Here, Sandals: Here, Bag: Here, Sunglasses: RayBan,
Bracelet: B.A.D. Style, Watch: Guess





11 comments:

  1. ce bronzata estiiii <3 imi plac mult sandalele!
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look so much!!!

    Kiss,
    Liliana from Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pieces, the shoes are gorgeous!

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce frumoase sunt sandalele!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte cute outfitul:D
    Imi plac pantalonii foarte mult:X

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this girlie!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shorts and sandals. so cool!

    kiss time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foarte fain! Îmi place mult cum îți stă în pantaloni scurți!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing yellow shoes ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esti foarte bronzata... si abia pleci la mare, ai fost cumva la solar? Imi place lookul lejer, dar sexy, arati foarte bine!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/aztec-print-scarf/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)