17 November 2013

Royal Blue- Part One

 Hi loves! This is the first part of the Royal Blue posts. Don`t think too far, haha, there are just two parts but both outfits will contain a piece of clothing that will have this gorgeous color. I picked 2 types of outfits with different styles and you`ll see that the second one will be a bit out of my comfort zone but I like the result.

Until then, I hope you like my new outfit post and I will wait for your impressions, as always !!!

Have a great Sunday night,
Kisses, Manuella

 I was wearing: Jacket: Here, Dress: Here, Boots: Zara, Hat: Here, Bag: Dasha




P.S.: I also wore this outfit for a gorgeous event that took place a while ago, but I wasn`t able to post it earlier.

11 comments:

  1. ce marime este geaca :D great outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ador gecutaaa :x O am si eu am postat=o acum putin timp, si imi place la nebunie :*

      shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

      Delete
    2. va multumesc <3!! este perfecta si usor de combinat :D
      Masura este M , fiindca de multe ori am comandat S si imi era scurta la maneci desi pe corp venea f bine!

      Va puup

      Delete
  2. ce marime este geaca? iti vine S?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buna, i-am raspuns si mai sus altei fete. De data aceasta geaca este M, de multe ori maneca imi este scurta la bluzele S desi sunt perfecte pe corp.
      Sper sa iti fie util raspunsul meu <3

      Delete
  3. Cool hat! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte draguta!

    www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the dress!
    Visit my blog if you have time, a new post is up and I'll be so happy to read your opinion =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress and gorgeous color on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)