18 February 2014

How bad a good girl can get?


When I saw this t-shirt from Mofo Clothing the first thing that came into my mind was Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke feat Pharrell and T.I. And this is also my spirit for today and the song is actually on repeat :D

I`m not going to talk more because I really have to get back to my work, but I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Have a wonderful week,

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Cap: Here, T-shirt: Here, Fur Jacket: Sammydress, Skirt: Here, Heels: Here, Bag: Local Market, Necklace: Here, Watch: Guess








5 comments:

  1. great look

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes look great with this skirt! you look beautiful!
    Monique x

    http://thepetitegirldiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this..quirky and chic at the same time!
    Vakwetu Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)