4 April 2016

Chasing the Sales!!!



It`s SALES time on my favorite website: Shopbop and I cannot decide what to buy... As usual! I am still trying to decide if I should have only one of the pairs of heels or both bags. It`s impossible to have them all, so I need your help!!
As usual you can click on the item description and it will direct you to the product link ♥

1. Michael Kors Selby Medium Satchel
2. Sergio Rossi Godiva Pumps
3. Michael Kors Selma Medium Bag
4. Aquazzura  Cutout Booties

In the mean time, you should prepare because tomorrow you can enjoy 25% discount on both NEW IN items & the ones on sales for 3 days only! At checkout don`t forget to enter the code "INTHEFAM" and you will get the discount!

But I suggest you to make a fast wishlist and chase the sales tomorrow in order to get the desired items before anyone else ♥
I will continue with some other outfit suggestions and items so be free to choose whatever you like!
Enjoy shopping and have a wonderful day,

Kisses, M ♥



1. Levi`s Jeans
2. Michael Kors Platform Sandals
3. Furla Candy Satchel
4. Chanel Ring Set
5. Casetify Iphone 6/6s Case


1. Zimmerman Blue Dress
2. Caroline Constas Pink Dress
3. Earnest Sewn Denim Jacket
4. Zac Posen Bag
5. Stuart Weitzman Sandals
6. Michael Kors Watch
7. Torry Burch Earrings
8. Iphoria Iphone 6/6s Case




www.shopbop.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! :)

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce faini sunt pantofii!

    http://strumfette.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)